Crafted from French flax fiber and inspired by shabby-chic style, this pure linen ruffled duvet set offers a casually elegant look and comfortable sense of touch. Try to balance with our pure linen sheet set and start with a naturally healthy sound sleeping.
- Q: What was the linen fibers grown?
A: Our linen fibers was grown in France. And the product is made in China.
- Q: Is the material pre shrunk? Or will it shrink after washing it?
A: It has been pre-shrunk.
Stone washed for vintage look and lived-in softness. It will get softer over times.
- Q: So are there any buttons or ties to hold the duvet in place?
A: Great question. There are 4 corner ties inside the duvet cover to secure the insert.
- Q: Is this duvet cover avaliable not quilted?
A: Yes. This bedding set includes one plain duvet cover with two matching shams,not quilted. For twin size, absolutely, there is only one standard sham.
- Q:How do I wash them when I get them?
A: Glad to know you like this pure linen duvet set. Linens can be definitely machine washable, and the more you wash, the softer hand feel you will have. Please just follow the care instructions, “machine wash cold separately, gentle cycle, tumble dry low without delay, do not bleach”, if you have any questions on caring, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- Q: Do you also offer euro pillow shams in white? I see in your photos some white euro shams. I would like to purchase to match the duvet in white.
A: Yes. We also offer the matching euro pillow shams in white.
Meanwhile, we also offer the matching accessaries for all color.
This is even cuter in person! It looks so cozy and cute in my room. I love the embroidery and dots texture. The quality is top notch, the tassels are flawless, and the fabric breathes well. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!
I can't say enough about this duvet set. Absolutely stunning! Exceeded my expectations! It is exactly what I wanted.